U.S. SIGNATGURE SIPZ, LLC PRIVACY AND COOKIE NOTICE
This website and/or mobile app is operated by a member of the SIGNATGURE SIPZ, LLC group of companies, the ultimate holding company of which is SIGNATGURE SIPZ, LLC.
All references to 'our', 'us', 'we', or ‘company’ within this notice are deemed to refer to SIGNATGURE SIPZ, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or associates, as appropriate.
We endeavor to protect your personal privacy. We provide this Privacy and Cookie Notice to help you to understand what we may do with any of your personal information that we hold. We will use your information only for the purposes set forth below.
We may need to update this Privacy and Cookie Notice from time to time. Depending on the nature of the change, we may contact you with details of the change. We also recommend that you check this page regularly to ensure that you have read the most recent version.
Legal purchase age
You must not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which you reside and (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the website or app. We do not intend to collect personal information from any individuals under the legal purchase age, or to market alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal purchase age. If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal purchase age has provided us with personal information we will make every reasonable effort to remove such personal information from our records, or to flag such personal information and (to the extent permitted by law) retain it for the sole purpose of ensuring that it is no longer used.
What types of personal information do we collect?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law. The personal information we collect includes (a) information you provide to us, (b) information we automatically collect/generate, and (c) information we obtain from third parties. We have set out below more details regarding these types of personal information:
- Information you provide to us: These types of personal information include:
- contact details (such as your name, postal addresses, phone numbers and email addresses),
- demographic information (such as your age or age range and gender),
- online registration information (such as authentication information),
- payment information (such as your credit card information and billing address),
- information provided as part of online questionnaires (such as responses to any customer satisfaction surveys or market research),
- competition entries/submissions,
- in certain cases your marketing preferences, and
- other information that you may provide to us.
- Information we automatically collect/generate or obtain from third parties: These types of personal information may relate to your device (such as your PC, tablet or other mobile device), your use of our websites and apps (as well as certain third-party websites and applications with whom we have partnered), and/or your personal preferences, interests, or geographic location. Examples of these types of information include:
- name and age (or predicted age range),
- information about your device, operating system, browser and IP address,
- unique identifiers associated with your device,
- details of web pages that you have visited,
- which products you have looked at online (including information about products you have searched for or viewed, purchased or added to an online shopping basket, or ads you have clicked on),
- how long you spend on certain areas of a website or app together with the date and time of your visit/usage,
- personal information contained within user-generated content (such as blogs and social media postings),
- social media user name or ID, and
- social media profile photo and other social media profile information (such as number of followers).
How/when do we collect personal information?
- Information you provide to us: There are various situations in which you may provide personal information to us. These include when you:
- enter a competition or take advantage of a promotion,
- fill in an online questionnaire (such as a customer satisfaction survey),
- provide payment card details (such as when purchasing products from us),
- contact us with an inquiry or ask us to provide you with information,
- register on a website or app or leave any reviews or comments,
- attend any of our promotional events,
- forward an item to a friend,
- inform us of your marketing preferences, and/or
- communicate with us via social media websites, third party apps or similar technologies.
- IP addresses: When your web browser or e-mail application requests a web page or e-mail from another computer on the Internet, it automatically gives that computer the address where it should send the information. This is called your computer's "IP address." (IP stands for "Internet protocol.") For most users accessing the Internet, the IP address will be different every time you log on. Many IP addresses are commonly associated with Internet service providers (ISPs), universities, or major corporations in specific regions or localities. We receive IP addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. IP addresses are generally recorded in files called “log files”.
- Information we obtain from third parties: From time to time we partner with and use the services of various third parties to collect personal information about you from other legitimate third party data sources. The types of sources include information from commercially and/or publicly available sources such as data aggregators, public databases, third-party social media platforms and other third party websites with whom we have partnered.
Purposes for which your personal information is used
The different purposes for which we use your personal information are set out below:
- Marketing Communications. We may use your personal information to communicate with you through channels such as email and SMS about our products and services, and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies, and any of their related businesses. You have the right to unsubscribe at any time from receipt of further marketing communications as described in Section 14 (Your Rights).
- Online targeted advertising: We use techniques such as “online behavioral advertising” and “programmatic advertising” which involve the use of personal information (and the sharing of it with our service providers and third-party partners) to display appropriate and relevant advertising to you on our websites, apps and/or third party websites (including social media platforms). We may also use your personal information (and share it with our service providers and third party partners as described below) in order to determine if you are a member of a particular social media platform so that we can display our advertising to you on that service or to identify consumers who share similar interests and characteristics with you for the purposes of online targeted advertising. We may also use your personal information (and share it with our service providers and third party partners) to identify consumers who share similar interests and characteristics with you for the purposes of targeted advertising. See the section on Cookies below for more details about online targeted advertising.
- Authentication and access control: We may use your personal information to authenticate your access to our websites or apps and to determine which content to provide you and/or whether you should be granted access to certain content (for example depending on your age or location). We may also use your personal information to verify your identity when responding to any requests to exercise your rights under applicable law.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business: We may use your personal information to administer, enhance and improve our products and services; conduct research and development of new products; manage our communications and customer relationships; conduct data analytics; and perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities.
- Comply with legal obligations and protect against legal claims or liability: We may use your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, protect us against legal claims, or to detect, protect, or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud, or other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, or to audit compliance with our corporate policies, procedures, legal, or contractual obligations.
- Marketing analysis. We may use your personal information for marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers and what people are saying about our products, to evaluate the impact and effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and promotions, and to analyze the number and types of visitors to our websites and/or users of our apps (including the locations from which such visitors/users access our websites and apps).
- Online ad verification: We use personal information to monitor our digital advertising to help ensure that it does not appear on unsuitable websites or near inappropriate content, and also to ensure that our advertising is visible and seen by real people online (as opposed to ‘bots’ or similar fraudulent techniques).
- Transactional purposes. We will use your personal information to provide specific services that you request from us, as well as to provide additional services that may be of interest. We will also use your personal information to maintain your accounts, and manage transactions such as credit card payments for any products that you order from us or our agents, or for the fulfilment of such transactions (e.g. delivery).
- Corporate transactions: We may use or share your personal information in the event of an actual or potential sale, merger, acquisition, consolidation, joint venture, divestiture, change in control, transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets, financing, reorganization, dissolution or liquidation.
- Customer services: We will also use your personal information to respond to your queries and requests, for example when you contact our customer services team. We may also use your personal information to notify you about changes to our services, our terms and conditions or this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
- Technical maintenance: We use personal information for system administration purposes and to diagnose service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers, these types of problem may be associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Forward to a friend. When you provide us with information regarding another individual, such as when you request that we send someone information from one of our websites, you must confirm that your friend is of Legal Purchase Age in the jurisdiction where he/she is located in order for us to transmit the requested information and that he/she is happy to receive any such communications.
We also use your personal information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your device’s hard disk. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org. More details regarding the specific cookies we use and the purposes for which we use the are set out in the sections below.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies as described below. You also have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about the functions which your browser provides to manage cookies. If you use different browsers you may need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences. However please also note that you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if all cookies are disabled.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use two broad types of cookies:
- First party cookies, served directly by us to your device when you visit our website.
- Third party cookies, served by a third party on our behalf when you visit our website and certain third-party websites with whom we have partnered.
The cookies we use can be divided into four broad categories: (1) Strictly Necessary Cookies, (2) Performance Cookies, (3) Functionality Cookies, and (4) Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. See below for more details regarding each of these categories of cookies.
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
What type of Strictly Necessary Cookies do we use on our website?
Examples of Strictly Necessary Cookies we may use on this website include Content Management Cookies which are required by the site for the content management system to work and Template Preference Cookies which are necessary for mobile sites and enable the site to look and feel the way it is intended to.
In partnership with Facebook or other third party partners, SIGNATGURE SIPZ, LLC may also, from time to time, collect information about one or more of your devices that you use to interact with the Site and Services. You can log in to your Facebook account to learn more, to manage your devices and to opt-out of this collection.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that directly identifies a visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore becomes anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
What type of Performance Cookies do we use on our website?
Category 3: Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
What type of Functionality Cookies do we use on our website?
We may place a cookie to remember your preferences (Preference Cookie) so that you do not need to re-enter your details (country/age and language preferences) on our gateway page. This is not suitable if you share your computer with someone else. This cookie expires automatically after 12 months.
We may also use Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that remember user choices regarding the site, and preferences you have selected during the session. These cookies are deleted as soon as you leave the site.
Category 4: Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by third party advertising technology providers (such as advertising networks and other digital advertising platforms) with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization. We may also participate in services, such as Adobe Marketing Cloud Device Co-Op, to better understand how you use our website and services across various devices you use and to deliver tailored promotions. To learn more about how Adobe does this, please review the devices that Adobe has associated with you, or to opt out of this program, visit https://cross-device-privacy.adobe.com.
What type of Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies do we use?
These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests based on your previous browsing across the web as well as keywords we may be able to gather from the URLs of webpages from which you accessed this website, your IP address and any search engine used to reach this website. Also these cookies may be used to deliver targeted advertising to you (either within this website or when you visit third party websites, including third party social media platforms) or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They stay on your computer unless you delete them and they remember that you have visited a website.
We may also use certain service providers to set cookies on our behalf via third party websites with whom we have partnered. These cookies enable us to analyze consumers’ visits to specific sections of those websites and collect certain information regarding purchases of our products from those websites. The types of information collected by such cookies may include: shopping cart information, what product pages have been viewed, whether a purchase of a SIGNATGURE SIPZ, LLC product has been made, which SIGNATGURE SIPZ, LLC products have been searched for.
Marketing cookies we use include Third Party Cookies set by Google, The Trade Desk and Facebook, whom we use for online interest-based advertising. We use also certain Facebook advertising tools (such as Facebook “pixel”) for online interest-based advertising purposes. You can read Google’s, The Trade Desk’s and Facebook’s data privacy policies at google.com, thetradedesk.com and facebook.com, respectively.
How do I opt out of cookie targeted advertising?
If you see any of our advertising with this logo on it - you’re able to take control of whether you get these types of ads. This is the AdChoices icon and provided by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA).
When you click through the Icon, you’ll get information about the companies that provide interest-based ads on the sites you visit. You’ll learn about how it works, how this type of advertising supports free content, and about other privacy choices.
If you don’t want this type of advertising, you can click through to the consumer choice page to opt out from the companies that participate in the Icon program.
By continuing to use our website without limiting the use of our cookies, you are consenting to SIGNATGURE SIPZ, LLC’s use in accordance with this Privacy & Cookie Notice. For further information about how to manage or delete targeted/advertising cookies in this way visit - http://www.youradchoices.com/
When you interact with our websites, both we and certain third parties (such as our advertising networks, digital advertising partners and social media platforms) collect information about your online activities, over time and across third-party websites (such as on websites that serve our ads). We may use such information to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. We also may obtain information for this purpose from third-party websites on which our ads are served. You may see certain ads on other websites because we engage third-party ad buying networks through which we target our messaging to users through demographic, interest-based and contextual means. The information our ad networks collect on our behalf may include data about your visits to websites that serve our advertisements, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites. This data collection takes place both on our websites and on third-party websites that participate in these ad networks. This process helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. To learn how to opt out of this ad network interest-based advertising, click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or here http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Disclosure of personal information
From time to time we may disclose personal information to:
- affiliates and subsidiaries within the SIGNATGURE SIPZ, LLC group;
- third parties with whom we partner or where you have provided your consent as may be required by applicable law. For example, we will obtain your permission before we allow a third party that is not an affiliate to send you any marketing and promotional information relating to that third party’s products or services;
- our service providers and subcontractors, and/or third party websites (such as social media platforms or search engines) retained to perform functions on our behalf, or to provide services to us (such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising (including by delivering targeted advertising on third party websites and social media platforms); credit card and data processing; age verification; monitoring our digital advertisements to ensure that they do not appear on unsuitable websites or near inappropriate content and also to ensure that our advertising is visible and seen by real people online (as opposed to ‘bots’ or similar fraudulent techniques); software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and other services related to our business), provided such service providers and subcontractors have entered into written agreements with us and do not collect, use, or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions on our behalf, to provide services to us, or as otherwise required by law;
- third parties who, in our reasonable judgment, are providing or seeking the information as your authorized or appointed legal agent;
- a person or entity, in the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, financing, reorganization, or liquidation whereby we transfer, sell, or assign to such third party information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, personal information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us; and
- law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies, or other third parties in order to comply with applicable law, or where we believe such action is necessary in order to comply with applicable law, or to detect, protect, or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud, or other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, or to audit compliance with our corporate policies, procedures, legal, or contractual obligations.
Will we transfer your personal information abroad?
Please note that your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the country in which you reside, including countries, which have less strict, or no data protection laws, when compared to those in your country.
Whenever we transfer your information as described in the paragraph above, we will take steps which are reasonably necessary to help ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information and to make sure it is treated securely.
Public areas of our websites and apps
Information that you post on or through the public areas of our websites and apps (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards, discussion groups), or on social media platforms generally is accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others, and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. You should not provide personal information about yourself in public (or interactive) areas of our websites or apps on social media platforms.
We take security seriously and take steps designed to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place reasonable physical, technical, and organizational procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, we have no control over the privacy of any communication while it is in transit to us. We therefore recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information in any such communications.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at the contact details below.
You are reminded that, in accordance with the Conditions of Use for this website and/or app, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any activity under your account and password. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you wish to cancel your account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this obligation.
Your rights and choices
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information. We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect about you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. You may unsubscribe from any of our marketing communications at any time by contacting us as indicated below.
Interfaces with Third-Party Websites and Services
Our websites and apps may contain links, references, and content from other websites and services outside of our control. Please be aware that we have limited or no control over these websites and services and our Privacy and Cookie Notice does not apply to them. We encourage you to read the Privacy and Cookie Notices and Conditions of Use of any linked, referenced, or interfacing websites and services you visit or use.
This Privacy and Cookie Notice may be supplemented by additional legal requirements in jurisdictions where we conduct business as required. Nothing in this Privacy and Cookie Notice or otherwise will create, or add to, any right or claim (whether legal, equitable, or otherwise) that any individual or person may have at law or otherwise against the company or any third party, or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives (collectively the “SIGNATGURE SIPZ, LLC”), nor will the existence of this Privacy and Cookie Notice or its application impose or add to any obligations upon or create any liability for the SIGNATGURE SIPZ, LLC that it does not already otherwise have under law.
If you have any privacy-related questions, concerns or complaints, please contact: Data Privacy Officer, Global Compliance Legal Team, SIGNATGURE SIPZ, LLC or email@example.com
© 2021 All rights reserved